( finely grated peel and juice)
minced garlic cloves
boneless skinless chicken breasts, 6 oz each
nonstick cooking spray
reduced-fat feta cheese
Spanish onion, sliced
- Combine oil, lemon peel, juice, garlic, oregano, and pepper. Pour marinade over chicken and cover well.
- Place in a sealed container and refrigerate overnight.
- Spray nonstick cooking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook chicken until no longer pink inside.
- Arrange lettuce in salad bowls and combine with olives, feta cheese, and onion.
- Serve with chicken on top.