sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
black olives, quartered
- In a mixer bowl with a hook mixer, mix the bread flour, dry yeast, salt and sugar together.
- Add in the water and olive oil, oregano and chopped sundried tomatoes.
- Mix for about 8 minutes at low speed, then about 6 - 10 minutes on high speed. This will give the effect of kneading the dough.
- Rest on the table and cover with a plastic wrap for about 30 minutes.
- Cut some dough out and roll the dough out flat, about 1 cm thick. Cut incisions into the dough, random patterns. This will make it easier to break the bread into sticks once it's baked.
- Place onto a lined baking tray and leave to prove for about 20 - 30 minutes.
- Brush with some extra virgin, and garnish with quartered black olives, some oregano and sea salt. You may also add some more sun dried tomatoes.
- Bake in 220 C and sprinkle some water into the oven for some steam. Bake for 20 minutes.