1 (1 lb)
lemon, cut in half
fresh parsley, minced
grape tomatoes, halved
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Cook ham steak in skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Remove ham from skillet and keep warm.
- Squeeze lemon over pan, scraping up brown bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add butter to pan.
- Once butter is melted, add garlic, parsley and tomatoes.
- Cook over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes, or until tomatoes soften and begin to lose their shape.
- Spoon sauce over ham steak and serve immediately.