Splenda sugar substitute
butter, room temperature
egg whites, well beaten, room temperature
1 1/4 cups
- Pre-heat oven to 350 and prepare muffin tin.
- Stir together bread flour, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
- Cream together butter, splenda and sugar.
- Add egg whites one at a time until thoroughly combined.
- Add banana's and mix until combined.
- Dumb flour mixture into banana's and stir slowly until just moistened.
- Divide into prepared muffin tins and bake for 25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Set pan on wire rack for 5 minutes to cool before moving muffins directly to rack to cool completely.
- To Freeze: Cool completely and place in zip-lock baggie. To unthaw, remove from freezer, place on counter and allow to come to room temperature.