taco seasoning mix
( I use tops of green onions)
black olives, sliced
( Mexican blend, cheddar, colby...whatever works for you)
taco sauce or
individual lunch-sized bags of corn chips
( We use Fritos)
- Brown ground beef, drain, return to pan.
- Add Taco seasoning mix according to directions on packet.
- TO ASSEMBLE: Carefully open a bag of corn chips along the sealed direction being careful not to"tear" the bag (because it is your bowl!!).
- Add whatever your heart desires.
- Be careful not to fill bag to full as it will be hard to mix it up.
- Stick a fork in it and take off!