garlic clove, minced
1 1/2 cups
Tomatoes, seeded and chopped
part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
fresh ground black pepper, to taste
frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
ripe olives, pitted and quartered
parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In small skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes; cook until liquid has evaportated.
- Remove from the heat; stir in the mozzarella cheese, basil and pepper.
- Spoon 1 teaspoonful into each tart shell.
- Top each with a piece of olive; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 5-8 minutes or until bubbly.