boneless skinless chicken breast, four 4 oz halves
black pepper, freshly ground
fresh lemon juice
( or more)
fresh rosemary, chopped
fresh parsley, chopped
lemon, quartered for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Coat a small, shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
- Transfer chicken to prepared pan and drizzle with oil; sprinkle with lemon juice, rosemary and parsley.
- Pour broth around chicken to coat bottom of pan.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh lemon and serve.
- Yields 1 chicken breast half per serving.