chopped red bell peppers
garlic cloves, minced
( or to taste)
1 (1 g) packet
Splenda sugar substitute
1 teaspoon lemon juice or 1 teaspoon
1/4 string beans or 1/4
- In a small bowl mix the chicken broth, pepper, cornstarch, soy sauce, vinegar, splenda, curry, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Heat a nonstick pan coated with pam over medium high heat and add garlic and peppers.
- Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli, carrots, and beans.
- Saute until they reach your desired tenderness.
- Reduce heat to low and add in the cornstarch mixture.
- Cook for about 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened and veggies are completely coated.
- Serve over brown rice if desired.