white rice, uncooked
- Fill LARGE pot with water and begin to heat to a boil.
- Meanwhile mix together rice and hamburger and form 2" balls until meat mixture is all used up.
- Wrap each meatabll with 1 or 2 leafs of cabbage and secure with toothpick.
- Drop each cabbage roll into boiling water and boil for 30-45min, or until meat is cooked through and cabbage is soft.
- Scoop out cabbage rolls when finished and remove toothpicks, save the water/broth to spoon over the cabbage rolls and salt and pepper to your liking.