( I buy on the vine)
Spanish onion, chopped
garlic clove, chopped
- Cut avocados lengthwise, remove stone (pit) and scoop avocado into medium bowl. Keep one or both stone if you are not eating the guacamole right away.
- Cut lime in half and add juice of whole lime to avocados.
- Mash avocados until desired smoothness. I prefer it to be a little chunky.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
- I prefer to chill my guacamole and so I put one of the stone's (or pit) back in the guacamole and cover, it helps to keeps it from discoloring.