1 1/2 lbs
cod fish fillets
tomatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
sweet green pepper, finely chopped
finely chopped onions
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon
dry basil, crumbled
- Arrange fillets in single layer in lightly oiled baking dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and pepper.
- Place tomato slices on fish.
- Sprinkle with green pepper and onion.
- Combine bread crumbs, basil and oil in bowl; spread bread crumb mixture evenly over tomatoes.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes when pierced with fork.