vanilla ice cream
( Breyers Natural Vanilla is the best)
( more or less to taste)
( more or less to texture)
- In a bowl, combine cocoa powder and ice cream.
- Add some of the milk, mashing with a potato masher or a hand held electric beater (not turned on) as you go.
- You can choose to leave it thicker and more lumpy by adding less milk or mashing less (my favorite), or have a thinner shake by adding more milk and mashing more thoroughly.
- Add more cocoa powder if needed.
- I also like topping with mini chocolate chips.