boneless skinless chicken breast halves
2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 (14 ounce) cans
onion, finely diced
1 (10 ounce) packages
refrigerated biscuit dough
( flatten and cut into 4 strips)
- Place the chicken, butter, soup, broth and onion in slow cooker. Cover, and cook for 5 to 6 hours on high.
- . One hour before serving, open biscuits. Roll each one to be about 1/4-inch thick and cut into 1/2-inch strips.
- Add to the slow cooker, laying on top of chicken and liquid. Overlapping strips of dough will occur.
- Continue cooking until the dough is no longer raw in the center, about 1 hour.
- Note: Dough will not cook into biscuits as you might think. It will become like traditional dumplings.