( for frying)
frozen breaded chicken fillet, pattie thawed
of brown sugar honey-roasted ham
( thin slices)
French bread, roll split
- In a skillet large enough to cook the chicken pattie, heat oil until hot,but not smoking over medium heat.
- Add thawed chicken pattie and cook on both sides until golden brown.
- Put chicken on bottom half of bun, top with ham slices and add cheese.
- Place onto a foil lined cookie sheet, put top half of bun beside sandwich and place under broiler until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Put top on sandwich, and then DEVOUR !