garlic cloves, minced
fresh lemon juice, about 1/2 a lemon
crushed red pepper flakes
tomato, seeded and diced
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until crispy.
- While bacon is cooking, halve the avocados and remove the pits. Using a spoon, scoop the flesh out (try to keep the shape).
- Once bacon is done, remove from pan with slotted spoon and set aside.
- In the same skillet, place avocados cut side down in the drippings and add the onion. (Make sure it's on HIGH heat. You want it to sear). Cook until the onion is tender and the avocados are browned on both sides. About 5-6 minutes.
- Remove avocados and onion and place in medium bowl.
- Add lemon juice, bacon, garlic, salt, pepper, and pepper flakes.
- Mash until desired consistency.
- Stir in tomato and sour cream. Adjust spices to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. (If it lasts that long).