boneless skinless chicken breasts
deli ham, thinly sliced
corn flakes cereal, finely crushed
mixed salad greens
- Place chicken between plastic wrap and pound until 1/8 thickness.
- Top each piece of chicken with some ham and a slice of swiss cheese. Roll up chicken and secure with a toothpick.
- Mix seasoning salt with crushed cornflakes. Dip chicken in melted butter then roll in cornflakes.
- Bake on a greased cookie sheet at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Remove toothpicks and slice chicken on an angle.
- Divide lettuce into 4 servings. Place chicken on top. Top each salad with ranch or your favorite dressing.