1 (300 ml) cans
sweetened condensed milk
2 (225 g) packages
white chocolate chips
finely crushed candy cane
- Combine the milk and white chocolate in a saucepan over medium heat, and stir until all is smooth and melted.
- Stir in candy canes and stir well to combine (do not worry if they dissolve - they will turn your fudge a pretty pink colour!).
- Stir in peppermint extract.
- Pour fudge into a parchment paper-lined 8"x8" pan.
- Drop food colouring randomly over surface of hot fudge, and swirl with a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Put fudge in the refrigerator to set, about 1-2 hours.
- Cut into pieces once set.