Avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
shredded monterey jack cheese
hot pickled vegetables, chopped
chopped red onions
sriracha sauce or
any hot sauce
- Zap (or phaser) your tortillas in the microwave with a damp paper towel for a few seconds so they’re pliable.
- Mix the cream cheese with desired amount of hot sauce.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on your tortillas, and make sure you cover the whole thing because this is what’s going to hold the wrap together.
- Layer the cheese on top.
- After the cheese, layer on the avocado, onions, pickled veggies and spinach.
- Roll the tortillas up tightly and tuck in the ends.
- If you wish, lightly grill each side for a few minutes.
- Cut each wrap in half diagonally and serve.