6 (10 3/4 ounce) cans chicken broth or 6 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
homemade chicken stock
cooked chicken breasts, chopped into 1 pieces
( or use purchased rotisserie chicken)
1 (14 ounce) cans
1 teaspoon dried sage or 2 teaspoons
fresh sage, minced
fresh cilantro, less stems and chop
salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
egg noodles, cooked
- In stock pot, cook onions and celery in olive oil until tender.
- Add 5 cans of chicken broth, carrots, corn and seasonings.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat to simmer, and cook for 2 hours.
- Add remaining can of broth, chicken and noodles, stir to combine and cook until noodles are tender.
- Variation: CROCKPOT.
- Lightly spray inside of crock pot with cooking spray.
- Follow instructions above; cooking for 6 hours on LOW or 3 hours on HIGH; add chicken and uncooked noodles and cook on HIGH for 1 ½-2 hours until noodles are tender.