strong white flour
easy-blend dry yeast
butter, room temp
1 1/2 teaspoons
- Place the first six ingredients into your machine according to manufacturer’s instructions. Set to dough and start.
- When the dough is ready, turn it out onto a floured surface and knead and shape it into a rough 8" square.
- Brush with the beaten egg and sprinkle with the seeds. Take a sharp knife and cut the dough into 16 squares (of course you could shape by hand!).
- Transfer the rolls to a baking tray and leave them for 30 minutes to rise.
- Preheat the oven to Gas 5/375°F/190°C.
- After the 30 minutes is up, bake the rolls for 25-30 minutes.