1 (24 ounce) packages
hash browns, frozen shredded
( 8 patties)
onion, cut into 8 slices
instant chicken bouillon granules, divided
dried dill weed, divided
- Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place each frozen hash brown patty on a square of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Top each hash brown patty with 1 tablespoon butter, 1 slice onion, 1/4 teaspoon bouillon granules and 1/4 teaspoon dill weed; sprinkle with pepper.
- Bring edges of aluminum foil to center; tightly seal top and sides.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- GRILLING DIRECTIONS:
- Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
- Place packets on grill.
- Cover; grill, turning occasionally, until potatoes are fork tender (15 to 20 minutes).