fresh ground pepper
freshly chopped chives
milk, at room temperature
eggs, at room temperature
genoa salami, diced small
sharp cheddar cheese cubes
( 1/2 inch cubes)
- Preheat over to 425 and spray the popover pan with non stick spray. Preheat pan in over 5 minutes before adding batter.
- Mix all ingredients EXCEPT cheddar cheese and whisk until combined completely.
- Scoop batter into pan leaving 1/4 inch at the top.
- Drop one cube of cheese into the center of each cup.
- Place pan in oven in the lower 1/3 of the oven.
- Bake 20 minutes at 425.
- Reduce heat to 350 and bake another 20 minutes.
- Serve Immediately or allow to cool on a wire rack.