pecans, finely chopped or ground
1 (10 ounce) packages
chocolate Hershey chocolate kisses
( about 60 kisses)
powdered sugar, for dusting
- Beat butter, sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add sifted flour and pecans; blend well.
- Chill dough while unwrapping kisses.
- Shape dough around each kiss to form a ball; about 1 teaspoon. Make sure the kiss is completely covered.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet. They dont spread, but make sure there is space between them.
- Bake at 375°F four about 12 minutes until set but not brown.
- Cool slightly on cookie sheet then transfer to a rack to cool completely. Be careful, they are very delicate when they first come out.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar to complete the "snowball" effect.
- Store in an airtight container.