powdered orange breakfast drink mix
( I use Tang)
instant tea powder
powdered unsweetened lemonade mix
( about 1/2 cup)
1 1/2 cups
( optional, for stirring)
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until all of the ingredients are well blended.
- Store the mix in an air-tight container.
- When ready to serve, place 3 teaspoons of the mix in a coffee mug and add 1 cup of hot water. Stir with a whole cinnamon stick, and serve while hot.
- NOTE: Measurements are approximate; adjust ingredient amounts to suit your taste preferences.
- GIFT-GIVING TIP - This is a wonderful treat that is suitable for gift-giving. Place about 1 1/2 cups of the mix in a decorative glass jar, a strong cellophane bag, or a pretty holiday tin. Tie a festive holiday ribbon around the neck of the jar (or top of the bag), or secure a pretty bow to the top of the tin. For special touch, attach 3 or 4 cinnamon sticks to the ribbon. Be sure to add a label to the package with instructions to place 3 teaspoons of the spiced tea mix to a coffee mug and add 1 cup hot water.