2% low-fat milk
( dark or semi-sweet)
chocolate whipped cream, 1 dollop
1 dash chocolate shavings or 1 dash
- Stove Top:.
- In a small saucepan, combine milk and syrup over medium-low heat, stirring.
- Be careful not to let it boil.
- Pour into glass mug.
- Mix two tablespoons cocoa powder into 1 cup whipped cream, or use ready-made chocolate whipped cream.
- Top beverage with whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate shavings or sprinkles.
- Microwave Method:
- Combine cold milk and syrup in a microwave-safe mug or glass and mix well.
- Microwave for 30 seconds and follow directions for garnish.