eye of round roast
- I am estimating the ingredient amounts. It really depends on the size of the roast you want to cook. I used a 5.5 lb roast last time and it came out perfect.
- Rinse and pat dry roast.
- Cover all sides of roast with coat of butter. Use as much butter as required to cover.
- Pat all sides of roast with flour. Use as much flour as required to cover.
- Cook roast in 325 degree oven for 1 hour.
- Remove roast, cover with foil and let sit for 20 minutes.
- To make gravy (recommended), spoon of fat from pan drippings.
- Put pan over heat and mix in 1/3 cup flour and salt (to taste). Use a slotted spoon to scrape the pan and combine in pan drippings from the roast.
- Mix in water and flour and continue stirring and adding water and flour until gravy reaches desired thickness.