( chopped about 1 cup)
( peel, cored and coarely chopped)
( sliced-1 tsp.)
( cut into 1 inch pieces)
( veggie and low sodium if you have)
( I used agave nectar)
rice wine vinegar
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot and saute the onion until its golden brown and soft. About 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in the apple, curry, garlic and cook for 2 more minutes or until the curry powder turns a deep yellow shade.
- Add the cauliflower and veggie broth. Bring to a simmer and cover.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer for 20 minutes, then blend in a food processor or blender. I used a hand held emersion blender.
- Stir in the honey and vinegar.
- Season with salt if desired.
- Bon Appetit!