creamy peanut butter
( I used Jiff straight from the jar)
round butter flavored crackers
( I used Ritz)
white candy coating, coursely chopped
( I just used white almond bark)
miniature chocolate chips
candy corn, cut lengthwise in half
( I used an orange M & M)
M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Spread peanut butter on half of the crackers.
- Top with remaining crackers to make sandwiches.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir to smooth.
- Dip sandwiches in coating; allowing access to drip off.
- Place on waxed paper.
- Immediately position chips; 2 chips for eyes and 4 chips for mouth.
- Add candy corn for nose.
- For earmuffs, place a M & M on each side of face.
- Connect ear muffs with a strip of decorating gel. I let mine dry and then did the decorating gel.
- Let stand for 30 minutes or until set. My decorating gel is still not dry after 1 hour.