ground beef, browned
whole corn, drained
red kidney beans, drained
10 3/4 ounces
condensed tomato soup
minced dry onion flakes
1 (10 count) packages
- Combine browned beef, corn, beans, soup, cheese, milk, onion, and chili powder in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low 1 hour (Cook actually on High, check now and then).
- While cooking, preheat oven according to biscuit directions.
- Dip biscuits in margarine then roll in cormeal.
- Bake up to 20 minutes, checking frequently, until browned slightly.
- Tear biscuits into pieces, top over bowls of casserole.