( Treetop 100% Juice is best!)
( Torani brand, or something similar)
( the smoother, the better ( as middle of the road, I recommend Three Olives brand vodka)
- In a saucepan, bring the apple juice, cinnamon, and caramel syrup to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and add vodka.
- Let simmer for 5-7 minutes
- Serve in a mug.
- Top off with whipped cream, another dash of cinnamon, and/or caramel sauce, if you prefer.
- Enjoy your hot, relaxing beverage!
- ** If beverage is too sweet, omit the caramel syrup and have a vodka-apple-cider-sans-caramel instead!