( pack for sweeter cookies)
pure vanilla extract
semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Grease two cookie sheets or use parchment paper.
- Cream butter in medium bowl. Add brown sugar. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla. Set aside.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt, then stir into creamed mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips, toffee bits and pecans,.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonful onto cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheet for a few minutes before moving to wire racks to complete cooling.