- in large bowl dump oats and boiling water.
- let stand 30 minutes until lukewarm.
- add molasses and oil.
- beat with mixer 2 minutes.
- in another bowl proof yeast with lukewarm water and honey let stand 5 minutes.
- add yeast mixture and 1 cup flour to oatmeal mixture beat 2 minutes with mixer.
- let rest 5 minutes.
- stir in 1 1/2 cup flour.
- at this point you may need to add more flour if sticky.( i added 3 cups of flour both times ).
- this may happen if oatmeal didnt cool enough.
- turn dough onto floured board.
- using remaining.
- 1/2 cup flour knead for 10 minutes.
- place dough in greased bowl.
- let rise until more than 1/2 doubled.
- form dough into rolls and place on greased baking sheet.
- you may have to add more flour as you are making the rolls( i just needed to flour my hands when rolling dough was sticky ,and i add wheat gluten to my bread recipes).
- let rise until doubled.
- bake in 375 degree oven for 18 to 20minutes.