creamy peanut butter
graham cracker crumbs
- Melt butter in small saucepan. Add peanut butter and vanilla to melted butter. Mix well.
- In a large bowl mix graham cracker crumbs, coconut and pecans. Blend in peanut butter mixture.
- Form by hand in 1 inch balls the size of a quarter.
- Melt the butter and chocolate chips in a double boiler. Stir as chips begin to melt and keep on low heat. Use a toothpick to dip each ball into chocolate.
- Place on a sheet of wax paper and allow to dry. (I use wax paper on a cookie sheet and place balls in refrigerator to cool quickly.) Store in air-tight container. We like them kept cool in the refrigerator.
- Note: Chocolate almond bark squares may be used instead of chips.