2 1/2 cups
sweetened flaked coconut
mashed sweet potatoes
( lightly beaten)
fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Stir the coconut and butter together and press mixture into
- 9-inch pie plate to form crust.
- Bake until just lightly golden about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and raise temperature to 350.
- Puree the remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Pour into pie crust and bake 30 minutes or until the top looks dry and a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve cold with whipped cream.