- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Reserve a few basil leaves for garnish, chop the remaining leaves and mix them ina bowl with the tomatoes and olive oil.
- Place salmon in a baking dish and cover with some of the tomato-basil mixture, reserving the ramainder for later use.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked to taste.
- Garnish with basil leaves and the reserved tomato-basil mixture.
- Tip: serve with rice, mashed potatoes, or your favorite vegetable.