1 (907.18 g)
salt and pepper, to taste
( sugar substitute)
- Prepare the spaghetti squash: split it in half and remove the seeds and strings. Place the halves cut-side down in 1/4 c water, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for seven to ten minutes or until the flesh is soft. Allow to cool.
- Preheat oven to 400. Line an 8" square baking pan and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a fork, scrape the flesh out of the squash halves. Place the "spaghetti" in a large bowl.
- Lightly beat the eggs and egg whites; add them, along with the rest of the ingredients, to the bowl with the squash. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Pour into the prepared pan and lighting spray the top with non-stick cooking spray. Bake for 10 minutes at 400, then lower the heat to 350 and bake for another 30 minutes, until the kugel starts to turn a bit golden.