1 (10 ounce) packages regular marshmallows or 4 cups
shredded coconut (optional) or raisins (optional) or
chocolate, chip ect.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Working quickly, add corn flakes , and stir until the cereal is well coated.
- Using a buttered spatula or buttered fingers, press the mixture evenly into a greased 13 by 9 by 2 inch pan.
- When the treats are cooled, cut into squares.
- Serve, and enjoy!