2 1/2 cups
( or fruit of your choice)
- Lightly butter a 4-5 crock slow cooker.
- In a large bowl combine sugars and baking mix.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs lightly and stir in milk, melted butter, vanilla & cinnamon. Stir to combine then pour into dry ingredients.
- Add the pears last and gently stir.
- Pour batter into the slow cooker. Cover with a thick clean dish cloth (to absorb the moisture).
- Cook on low for 6 hrs or high for 3 hours.
- Serve warm w/ice cream or whipped topping -- YUM!