sharp cheddar cheese, grated
1 1/2 cups
- Blend softened butter with grated cheese.
- Add salt, garlic powder, cayenne powder and worcestershire.
- Stir in flour and rice krispies.
- For wafers: Form by hand into balls and flatten with fork.
- For straws: Flatten pieces of dough by hand on parchment paper and cut into 4 x 6 inch straws and separate.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for 17 minutes. Watch carefully and do not overbake. Let cool slightly and place on paper towels. Store in an air tight container.