garlic cloves, minced
2 (1/8 ounce) package
washington's rich brown seasoning
- Trim some of the fat from the brisket and brown it in olive oil.
- Rub Brown Seasoning, paprika, salt and pepper onto the brisket.
- Put 1/2 cup chicken broth, 2 of the sliced onions and the garlic on the bottom of a crock pot.
- Place the seasoned brisket on top, and cover with the remaining onions.
- Cook on high for about 6 hours.
- Remove the meat and slice thinly on the crossgrain.
- Place sliced meat back in the crockpot with the remaining 1/2 cup chicken broth.
- Cook for about another hour until the beef is tender but not falling apart.
- Serve with kasha varnishkes.