2 1/4 cups
1 1/4 cups
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients together.
- In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and butter until it resembles a grainy paste.
- Add eggnog, vanilla and egg yolks and beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture and beat at low speed until blended. Do not overmix.
- Drop by teaspoons onto an ungreased baking sheet, 1 inch apart. Lightly sprinkle nutmeg over the unbaked cookies.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until bottoms turn a light brown. Transfer from pans immediately to cool.