( or any similar cereal)
- Prepare a 9x9 pan by spraying with cooking spray.
- Over low heat, melt butter and marshmallows in a large, non-stick pan. Stir frequently until creamy.
- Add in peanut butter, and stir until smooth.
- Turn off heat and add in the cereal. Stir gently until cereal is evenly coated with mixture.
- Scrape into the 9x9 pan and smooth down until flat on top (either use wax paper and push with your hands, or use the back of a large metal spoon).
- Let cool, then cut into bars.