1 (14 ounce) cans reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth or 1 (14 ounce) cans
( I used a 1-lb bag of frozen chopped broccoli)
1 (14 ounce) cans
cannellini beans, rinsed
shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- Bring broth and water to a boil in a medium sized sauce pan over high heat.
- Add broccoli, and cook until tender (about 8 minutes).
- Stir in beans, and continue to cook until warmed through (about 1 minute).
- Add half of the mixture to a blender (or food processor) along with half of the cheese and puree.
- Repeat with the other half of the mixture and cheese.
- Serve warm & enjoy!