1 -2 teaspoon milk or 1 -2 teaspoon
1 -2 lb
miniature dark chocolate chips
- Peel and boil potato.
- Drain water, mash with fork, and add milk.
- Use beaters on high speed to make as fluffy and LUMP-free as possible.
- Add almond flavoring, still beating.
- Either use beaters or a spoon and add confectioner's sugar, a little at a time. Sugar and potato have a chemical reaction that makes the potatoes look like they are melting.
- Keep adding sugar until the melting effect is almost completely gone and the mixture is forming a stiff dough.
- Knead in chocolate chips (as many as the dough will hold, or enough to suit to taste.)
- Immediately form into little balls, walnut-sized or smaller. I like to put them into mini cupcake papers (red) or whatever works best with the season, and to leave them in mini cupcake pans to dry and finish hardening.