reduced-sodium chicken broth
garlic cloves, minced
boneless chicken breast, coarsely chopped
- In a large saucepan bring chicken broth and water to a boil.
- Add bay leaves, onions, carrot and garlic.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
- In a skillet cook and stir chicken in hot oil for 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add chicken, pastas, and sage to soup.
- Simmer, uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes or until larger pieces of pasta are tender but slightly firm.
- Remove the bay leaves.