onion, finely chopped
garlic cloves, minced
carrots, finely chopped
tomato sauce, your favorite
salt and pepper, to taste
parmesan cheese, grated
1 1/2 teaspoons
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and add chopped onion and carrots.
- Saute until vegetables are tender. Add ground beef and continue frying until meat is no longer pink.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add seasonings/sauce and mix.
- Cook until thickened. approximately 10 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into 4 8 oz. ramekins.
- Set aside.
- In mixing bowl whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Make a well in the centre and add the wet ingredients.
- Combine just until moistened.
- Mound spoonfuls of dough on top of the ramekins.
- Place on rimmed baking sheet.
- Place in oven and bake 10-12 minutes.
- Test doneness with toothpick.