2 (8 ounce) packages
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place foiled muffin cups into mini-muffin tin (12 total).
- Add one vanilla wafer to each muffin cup.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla on medium speed until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition, then mix until creamy.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until the center is set and bounces back after lightly tapping it.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours, overnight is best.
- Top with fresh sliced berries, or berries with powdered sugar, whip cream or berry glaze before serving. Even try your favorite candy bar crushed.