non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
( use powdered only not the liquid)
( measured exactly to 3/4 cup melted or your dough will be too soft)
brown sugar, packed
( for best results use 1/2 cup each light and dark sugar)
semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup toasted chopped walnuts or 1/2 cup
- Grease a cookie/baking sheet/s (or line the pan with parchment paper).
- In a bowl mix together the flour with the next 3 dry ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl using an electric mixer at medium speed beat the melted butter with maple extract and both sugars until blended.
- Add in the whole egg and yolk; continue beating until the mixture resembles a thick caramel texture (about 3-4 minutes, the color of the mixture should lighten up slightly).
- Add in the flour mixture and beat until just blended.
- Mix in chocolate chips and nuts.
- If you find that the dough is too soft place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Drop about 1/4-cup of the dough onto the baking sheet spacing about 3" apart.
- For jumbo cookies bake for about 12-15 minutes or until the edges are just slightly browned, for smaller cookies bake 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheet for about 5 minutes then transfer to wire racks.