butter-flavored cooking spray
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
brown sugar, packed
orange zest, grated
low-sugar strawberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; reserve.
- In large bowl, with spoon, mix spread and brown and granulated sugars until creamy.
- Stir in egg white, 1/2 t zest and vanilla until well combined.
- Stir in reserved flour mixture until just combined.
- Coat tablespoon and hands with cooking spray.
- Roll level tablespoonfuls of dough into balls; place on baking sheet.
- Using end of wooden spoon, make indentation in center of each cookie, pressing 3/4 of the way through.
- Bake 9-10 minutes or until edges are just set.
- Cool completely on racks.
- Stir together confectioners' sugar, remaining 1/4 t zest and 1 t water; drizzle over cookies.
- Fill each cookie with 1/4 t preserves.