2 cups packaged pancake mix or 2 cups
1 (16 ounce) packages
brown and serve sausages
1 (16 ounce) cans
peach slices in heavy syrup
1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon
- Prepare pancake or bisquick mix with the milk.
- Turn into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Drain peaches, reserving 1/2 cup of the syrup and set aside.
- Halve the sausages cross wise-same for the peaches.
- Arrange the sausages and peaches on top of batter-ie.
- sausage, peach, sausage, peach.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool for 15 minutes or so, cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Next morning heat oven to 350 degrees and cook casserole for 20 minutes.
- Serve with warm syrup Syrup: In a medium saucepan whisk together sugar and cornstarch until no lumps remain.
- Turn heat to medium high, adding the reserved peach syrup, cooking to thick and bubbly.
- Stir in maple syrup and margarine.
- Serve warm.